Antibody Identification Panels

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Patholo-gyst

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for some antibody identification panels to practice with for the boards. So far I have found a single panel, in the PathMD review series. Does anyone know where to find practice panels and/or instructions on how to do these? I have the Osler notes, and they don't really explain how to do them--I think he did this part more in the lecture as opposed to in the notes.

I wonder if there are books available created for the lab techs who perform these panels that would be useful for study/review.

Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

Try asking some of the blood bankers at your hospital for some old or out of date panel sheets. As far as finding out how to do crossing- out, you might try Quinley's Immunohematology: Principles & Practice.

We actually take a med tech course before we go on BB/TM rotation, and they show us how to perform and interpret all of the BB/Tm tests such as panels. PM me and I might be able to send you some blank panels, and an explanation with the answers from basics to semi advanced:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
AABB puts out a review/study/question book. It has tons of antibody panels.