any calls yet for GI for 2010??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same here..only rejections!

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone received rejections from the following places:
penn, the brigham, beth isreal deaconess?? wondering if i should hold out, or just assume an interview is not in my future?

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone received rejections from the following places:
penn, the brigham, beth isreal deaconess?? wondering if i should hold out, or just assume an interview is not in my future?

Got rejection from Brighams

rejection from tufts for one spot available.

SUNY brooklyn
& Norwalk CT today

anyone heard anything from anywhere

SUNY brooklyn
& Norwalk CT today

anyone heard anything from anywhere

Did not hear from majority of the NY programs. I am sure they filled their positions by now. Most of the NY programs don't even have the courtesy of telling the applicants of the decision.

I think the whole interview season is over, anyone getting anymore invites this late in the game? I still have a late cook county interview for mid may but thats it.

Interviews so far: Geisenger Clinic, Long Island College Hospital, Univeristy of Buffalo, SUNY DOWNSTATE, Lakaneua, UMDNJ-Cooper, Albert Einstein Philly, UMDNJ-RWJ, NY Hospital Queens, Lennox Hill, Drexel, Vermont, Univeristy of Rochester, Ohio State, UMDNJ - Newark, Westchester Medical Center, Cook County Hospital.

Hi Guys
Just got green card and want to do GI fellowship after private practice. don't have great score, good reco letter from private practitioner. No publication. any advice about which programs to apply. Like to do the scoping. what do you write generally in PS that i have done no basic or clinical research.

Status
Not open for further replies.