Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
I have a part one score of 90% part two 86% and GPA is less than 2. I applied to some universities, but there is no response. i would like to know that what are my chances for getting into dental school. at present i have given up the idea of getting into dental school. and if any one knows what is the eligibility criteria for dental higenist course. I appreciate comments.
Thanks.
I have a part one score of 90% part two 86% and GPA is less than 2. I applied to some universities, but there is no response. i would like to know that what are my chances for getting into dental school. at present i have given up the idea of getting into dental school. and if any one knows what is the eligibility criteria for dental higenist course. I appreciate comments.
Thanks.

. that was THE question i am waiting since long enough to anwser to a person in dental school