Any DOs rotate at Mayo (MN) for GS Clerkship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brownmamba92

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fellow Osteopathic family,

I want to rotate at Mayo MN for a GS Clerkship. Has anyone who has been a DO rotated before? Second, has any DO been accepted at Mayo for GS Categorical? Are they open to DOs?

Thanks.
 
Fellow Osteopathic family,

I want to rotate at Mayo MN for a GS Clerkship. Has anyone who has been a DO rotated before? Second, has any DO been accepted at Mayo for GS Categorical? Are they open to DOs?

Thanks.

I sent an app to them for fun. Didn’t even get a rejection letter just silence, still haven’t heard anything from them and it’s almost 9months now...
 
They have a DO from KCU. Like their other programs I’ve been told they are open to DOs but you have to be extremely qualified
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They have a DO from KCU. Like their other programs I’ve been told they are open to DOs but you have to be extremely qualified

Would you consider this to Be extremely qualified:
251 step 1
10+ pubs/presentations
Dual degree (mba)

Start 3rd soon. Hoping to honor all my clinicals.

Sorry if that came off as arrogant but I just want to see what distinguishes one as extremely qualified means...

Is that KCU DO in their GS Categorical program?
 
Would you consider this to Be extremely qualified:
251 step 1
10+ pubs/presentations
Dual degree (mba)

Start 3rd soon. Hoping to honor all my clinicals.

Sorry if that came off as arrogant but I just want to see what distinguishes one as extremely qualified means...

Is that KCU DO in their GS Categorical program?

It’s worth a shot probably. Yeah the KCU grad is in the categorical program.