Any experiences with Moderna booster?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Neither was my friend dude, neither is the young soldier currently on day 82 on ecmo who just had an emergent craniotomy who's prognosis is not good at all. I'll take my chances with a booster shot over covid any day and I believe that you should too.
Wait, did your friend die from Covid? Or was critical. Before or after the vaccine? How old?

Members don't see this ad.

Those graphs are so telling. My state has the same published data, the US federal govt does as well. Texas (yes, Texas!) Just published this data as well, in fact There’s a Medcram video on YouTube about this.

These types of graphs should be all over the news and it’s really sad that they aren’t because it tells the story that needs to be told. It isn’t perfect but it’s saving TONS of lives.

Don’t get the vaccine, fine that’s your ‘freedom’ but don’t spread BS lies about it. get your facts straight then stray as far away as you want.
Hey, what’s wrong with Texas? Yes, Texas.

50 years from now they're going to look back and marvel at the scientific achievement it was to create a vaccine so quickly that made such an obscene impact almost immediately. And they're also going to look back at how dumb a significant slice of the population was. An unvax'd family member just died from covid. She was young and healthy, which only meant that her ICU suffering was drawn out even longer and she survived things (multiple PE's, septic shock, fungemia) that many sicker people die from immediately. But the end result was the same.

I got my vaccine series kind of late. Well my second shot at least, just due to laziness and being busy. I got the pfizer series but will likely get the moderna booster depending on what the data looks like 5ish months down the line.
How young? How healthy? Obese? Minority?
I have seen plenty of people less than 40 die. Quite a few less than 30. Very sad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, what’s wrong with Texas? Yes, Texas.
Texas is historically conservative in line with other states such as Florida. This isn’t inherently bad, I personally hold several conservative views. However, being Conservative is highly correlated with being unvaccinated as well as downplaying the pandemic in general.

Texas is historically conservative in line with other states such as Florida. This isn’t inherently bad, I personally hold several conservative views. However, being Conservative is highly correlated with being unvaccinated as well as downplaying the pandemic in general.
I hear you. But you gotta be in the city where all us liberals like to live.

How young? How healthy? Obese? Minority?
I have seen plenty of people less than 40 die. Quite a few less than 30. Very sad.
50's, very healthy, caucasian, barely overweight, very anti vax.