Any Hopkins September Interviewees Not Heard Anything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed in September. I haven't been accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. Have people gotten waitlist letters yet? If I haven't heard anything, do I have a chance of getting in when they deliberate in December?

Members don't see this ad.

just call 'em dude. i interviewed in mid october, and the lady said i would hear in december ( ihavent been reviewed). chances are they didnt get your file in committee.. from what i remember, dont the 4th years decide the order of evaluation? It's quite possible that they got winded, and didn't get yours.

the worse thing they can do to you is yell.

-boo

As hard as it is to do, y'all should just chill out.

If you've interviewed, the ball is in their court. You need to be patient, let the committee make their decisions, and wait to get your letter/phone call/whatever. There is nothing that you can do at this point.

People in the admissions office understandably get upset when applicants feel they need to call all the time. Admissions personnel are not at liberty to discuss much, and frankly, you have nothing to gain by calling.

Having been in your shoes, I know how tough it is to be patient. Just hang in there, cross your fingers, and remember that you're one of several thousand applicants who all need to be given consideration.

Good luck,

doepug
MS III, Johns Hopkins