September Submitter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pineapple236

Reaction score
Have any september submitters heard back from any schools yet? Or when should we expect to

Members don't see this ad.

Realistically, it might be as much as another month or two before September submits will be evaluated. It depends on the school.

Reactions: 1 user
Late September completion date.

2 IIs from private schools in my state. 2 holds from private schools in my state. 1 R from California school.

LM70, WARS 80s

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any september submitters heard back from any schools yet? Or when should we expect to
I submitted a secondary I received in July to a school in the first week of Sept, got an II in the first week of October, and had the interview last week.

I think it depends on stats AND mission fit.

I submitted a secondary I received in July to a school in the first week of Sept, got an II in the first week of October, and had the interview last week.

I think it depends on stats AND mission fit.
Agree with this, heard from 5/25 within 2 or so weeks in Sept (early/mid sept submissions) nothing from other 20 since. mission fit+ties to area were the biggest predictors, less so stats. Guessing regular processing for Sept submissions will be end of Nov-Jan processed.(hoping)

Reactions: 2 users
So far I’ve only heard from schools I submitted to from mid-late august.

Submitted mostly starting sept - have only heard back from DO. Wanted to fret but this thread made me feel a little better. Gonna try to be optimistic till Jan

I guess to keep some hope alive, I have received 4 IIs so far, complete last week of September (2 IS, 2 OOS). Looks like many schools are starting to look at September submissions now. The cycle is still young.

• Love