Any info on TCOM SMP?

Started by kawi609
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kawi609

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking to do a SMP at TCOM to get hopefully a med school acceptance in the future but just looking for some good info on stats and reviews/experiences thanks for any info ahead of time!
 
I'm a Texas resident, and I'm discouraged by hearing the students who complete the program, not getting into TCOM. I thought this would definitely help students matriculate into Texas medical schools, but it seems somewhat very difficult.

Can anyone who's completed the program attest to this?
 
Yeah I was talking to a few people its hard to get into then only very few get accepted some how.