Any internationals post secondary status or II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! I know this thread is very old but would you mind sharing which schools gave you II last cycle? (I’m an international student with no II and need to probably reapply so just trying to see how things could go if I reapply)
International student as well. Feel free to DM

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello, I'm aware that this is an old thread but I'm currently really worried and would appreciate any feedback I can get. My only MD acceptance as of now (1 other MD decision pending, 1 MD II in February) is a school that requires 4 years tuition in an escrow account. I definitely have no way to pay out of pocket and loan companies will only pay per year and will not pay into an escrow account either. I'm a non Canadian international and would like to know if anyone was able to navigate this.

Hello, I'm aware that this is an old thread but I'm currently really worried and would appreciate any feedback I can get. My only MD acceptance as of now (1 other MD decision pending, 1 MD II in February) is a school that requires 4 years tuition in an escrow account. I definitely have no way to pay out of pocket and loan companies will only pay per year and will not pay into an escrow account either. I'm a non Canadian international and would like to know if anyone was able to navigate this.
which school does this?

I am also an international applicant and have had 13 II! feel free to dm me:)

Reactions: 1 user