Any internationals post secondary status or II

Started by Hubie02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello, I'm aware that this is an old thread but I'm currently really worried and would appreciate any feedback I can get. My only MD acceptance as of now (1 other MD decision pending, 1 MD II in February) is a school that requires 4 years tuition in an escrow account. I definitely have no way to pay out of pocket and loan companies will only pay per year and will not pay into an escrow account either. I'm a non Canadian international and would like to know if anyone was able to navigate this.
 
Hello, I'm aware that this is an old thread but I'm currently really worried and would appreciate any feedback I can get. My only MD acceptance as of now (1 other MD decision pending, 1 MD II in February) is a school that requires 4 years tuition in an escrow account. I definitely have no way to pay out of pocket and loan companies will only pay per year and will not pay into an escrow account either. I'm a non Canadian international and would like to know if anyone was able to navigate this.
which school does this?