Any Irish/UK schools that look at last 3 years?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaitagsd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or something to that effect. I know most schools in Australia only look at last 3 years, and without that system I am pretty much screwed. I have an EU passport so I am also considering Ireland/UK.

I am attending a Canadian university right now (3rd year) but I have marks on my transcript in first year that pull me down to the point that unless they only looked at select years, then I will have no chance. I'm talking about a ton of F's.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Or something to that effect. I know most schools in Australia only look at last 3 years, and without that system I am pretty much screwed. I have an EU passport so I am also considering Ireland/UK.

I am attending a Canadian university right now (3rd year) but I have marks on my transcript in first year that pull me down to the point that unless they only looked at select years, then I will have no chance. I'm talking about a ton of F's.

Thanks!

Hi,

Back to Canada, I know U of O looks only the last three years...but you would still have to have successfully passed all your courses....You might need to check to see if some schools require pre-req courses be passed with a minimum C....

A.