Any IUHS students from UK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lindis_farne

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who is currently a student of, or has graduated from, IUHS in St Kitts?

I would especially like to hear from anyone from the UK who is at any stage of the program or anyone who has any experience of clinical rotations here (or the US). So far I have not been able to find a single correspondent for advice / info etc.:(

Members don't see this ad.

be very careful if you are considering this school. they offer a distance learning medical program, and i think 48 of the states have said NO to any grad of a program that even offers distance learning...i did not do that research myself, but read it on another forum.

anyhow, there are tons of unhappy folks trying to get the school shut down. it seems to be a very risky venture, even if you do the on-campus program. just offering the distance learning is a big no-no as for the state med boards.

my suggestion, even before you contact students, is to contact states where you would like to live and work and ask if they accept grads of the school. that may just save you a lot of time!

good luck!!!