Any MA pharmacy techs here?

Started by Malpaso
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Malpaso

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am nearing the end of an online pharmacy tech course, and have some particular questions for anyone in MA. Part of the course is a 20 hour rotation at a retail pharmacy, and 20 hours in a hospital.

Does the state require the course to be completed (including rotations) before taking the exam?

Where in MA are the exams given? I'm near Worcester.

Are there any unusual requirements for certification in MA?

I read through the State HHS web site, but I want to be sure I'm not missing something important.