Any news about UCLA/DREW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Don

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for over 4 months for news from them and nothing? anybody else? I know they have already started interviewing but have they already started sending out acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if they've sent out acceptances. But 3 of my friends have interviews there this weekend. I guess they interview on Saturdays from what I hear. Also, the interview group is pretty huge. I haven't interviewed there so I can't give you a first hand account.

Hope this helps

I'm still waiting for some correspondence, but I think because they have such few seats to fill they are a little bit slower to find the most well-rounded class.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on the first saturday, they said it takes about 6-8 weeks to make a decision. They interview 240 people (about 25 people a day), and to fill there class they accept approximately 50 people. If you want to know anything else, I'll try to help.

well actually, I'm still waiting for an interview from them..hopefully it will come soon...

this school definitely runs on a different time line than most. i would bet that they still interview well into april and maybe even into early may. so keep your hope up. it is a great program and worth waiting for.