any Nigerian or any other African countries pre meds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ebeyoh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is Enwono, i'm from nigeria. i'm a currently a senior at NC State university. I'm in the medical school application process.

Members don't see this ad.

ebeyoh said:
Hello my name is Enwono, i'm from nigeria. i'm a currently a senior at NC State university. I'm in the medical school application process.

Hey Yoruba pre-med (almost med student) here! I just finished the application process so if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them.

Hey Tifa, add one to that. I am also Nigerian and Yoruba. I will be starting med school in a month. Free feel to PM me if you have any questions.

Tifa- Bawo ni? Se dada ni?

tifa said:
Hey Yoruba pre-med (almost med student) here!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm Yoruba as well. I live in Canada though (Manitoba), I start applying this year, only in Canada though.

infiniti said:
Hey Tifa, add one to that. I am also Nigerian and Yoruba. I will be starting med school in a month. Free feel to PM me if you have any questions.

tifa said:
Hey Yoruba pre-med (almost med student) here!

Infiniti: Adupe. Kini kan pelu iwona?

Egyptian-Nigerian here. Damn Nigerians get around eh?

aliziry said:
Egyptian-Nigerian here. Damn Nigerians get around eh?

Hey you were prez of an MSA too! So was I.

Dada ni o. Mo ki e ku orire nipa ti UCSF o.

tifa said:
infiniti said:

Infiniti: Adupe. Kini kan pelu iwona?

tifa said:
Hey you were prez of an MSA too! So was I.

Salaams. UCSF WOW!! Hope being prez of MSA made you top notch.

Jeez! Mo ro wipe emi nikan ni Nigerian senior premed ti o wa ni USA....but I guess I was wrong. Oh well...

ebeyoh said:

GuzzyRon said:
Jeez! Mo ro wipe emi nikan ni Nigerian senior premed ti o wa ni USA....but I guess I was wrong. Oh well...

Any East Africans?

rep'n Ethiopia!!

Do you have $100000000 you can loan me.

i kid i kid

Members don't see this ad :)
Naija in da House!!!

How una dey!!

I bi Ibo!!

Applied for 2006 cycle still waitlisted at 2 schools. Preparing to re-apply if nothing this time cycle.

Congrats to all yall who got in this cycle and good luck to those waiting like me or are just applying.

Im Nigerian too, y'all need to quit speaking yoruba, wetin. Im Ibibio...as in calabar chick. How una deh?

Orth2006 said:
Naija in da House!!!

How una dey!!

I bi Ibo!!

Applied for 2006 cycle still waitlisted at 2 schools. Preparing to re-apply if nothing this time cycle.

Congrats to all yall who got in this cycle and good luck to those waiting like me or are just applying.

Hello! I wanted to tell all of my African premeds to keep hope alive. I will be starting at the University of Washington this fall ( think Seattle not St. Louis...) and I want to encourage my fellow African brothers and sisters to apply there because there are not enough of us there :) in the medical school.

Yo, you forgot to add "...out there?" to the end of your thread title. Get with it! :rolleyes:

may God given all of us favor.

naija chick here repping edo state!

Hi everyone
another yoruba here starting a DO school this August.

I'm not African but I am rooting for the Ivory Coast in the world cup. Hooray for soccer temporarily ending war and violence!

woooo. hello people. Yoruba girl here repping it. Also starting at UCSF this fall with tifa.
Finally, some yoruba speaking students. let's keep this page going.
BTW, feel free to ask any questions

ibibio male from Akwa Ibom state.
in the process of applying to MS.

ps i am also supporting Cote d'Ivoire football team...since the super eagles did not make it

infiniti said:
Dada ni o. Mo ki e ku orire nipa ti UCSF o.

infiniti: Ese pupo.

Okay, the only way this thread is going to survive is if we come up with a topic to discuss. So...what do you guys want to talk about?

How many people are thinking about establishing health clinics back home when they become Doctors? i know we need some in Uyo

I was thinking about starting some clinics back home but i don't know when/how i would be able to do that

I really wouldn't mind working with doctors without borders in any part of Africa. I think culture wise, it would be easier for me to work in Nigeria. However, there is so much corruption and fraud there, I would be worried about starting a clinic.

yea i know what you mean about fraud...but you can't open up clinics in Nigeria and expect to make profit. It has to be a labor of love. The pay will be in neck hugs rather than naira. Therefore the scam artists will not come into play.

ebeyoh said:
yea i know what you mean about fraud...but you can't open up clinics in Nigeria and expect to make profit. It has to be a labor of love. The pay will be in neck hugs rather than naira. Therefore the scam artists will not come into play.

I really wasn't worried about the making money part. I was more worried about people diverting funds.

are you guys residents or international students? if you are an international student like me, can i pm you for help with my application? I am from Osun state...

bump... did i scare you'll away, i swear i'm not immigrations

hahaha, i don't know about the rest, but i'm a us citizen.

permanent resident here.