any one a military optometrist?

Started by kelus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kelus

super mega fantastic user
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is any one planning on, enrolled in or working now as a military optometrist. I was considering taking this path, and I was wondering if any one had any information on how it was. mabye why or why did you not join up.
Some questions I had were, how is life as a military optometrist? Benefits offered to you in school? How often are you relocated? and is it a bad or good thing to explain in your interview that you plan on joining the military for optometry?
. Just a general story would be helpful\
thanks