any one in virginia planning to do a DDS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sanju

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i'm based in richmond virginia and was wondering whether there was anyone out here plannig on doing the advanced standing program. i just gave my part 1 this july and am waiting for the results.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
I am planning to do dds and i live in richmond.

hi amdoc, nice to hear that. where d you,live. i stay in the west end. are you a foreign graduated dentist? have you taken the ndb's?

Members don't see this ad :)
HI sanju,

I am from northern virginia area. send me a message at [email protected]. Good luck for your part 1 results.

Thanks
-kittu

I live in westend too. Where do you live in west end?

hi
I didnt get any message from you. Whats happening

hi,
i am in the process of applying to schools. What about you? where are you applying? did you find out anything about VCU and whether they have a seperate program for international dentists?

bye
sanjukta

hi,
there is no international student programme in VCu. So i am trying for different universities. If possible give me ur number so that I can call you. I live in the west end too.

hi
my no is XXX 3597

Edited by Henna

Please read -> Forum etiquette # 13

hi ,
I guess we are not supposed to give our phone numbers and addresses in this forum. so i didnt get ur number. you can mail ur number to my email address ie., [email protected] .

Oops!!! sorry Henna. had not read the forum rules. amdoc, i have sent you my contact no on your yahoo id.

sanju

hi amdoc, i heard you ahd called. i tried calling you up but kept getting the wrong number. could you mail me your tel no at [email protected]

hi guys
i also live in virginia planing to do DDS. iam taking my part _1in dec .plz guide me . where did u do ur BDS?
plz let me know the possible dental schools nearby where we can apply . have any idea abt howard school of dentistry ? and virginia common wealth university ??