Any one looking for EK Verbal 101? here is the #

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. N

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had very hard time finding EK verbal 101 book and then one nice lady at bookstore gave me the phone number of publisher. I just ordered my book and should be here begining of the next week. In case onyone else is looking for same book, here is the number: Osote Publishing
1-888-572-2536
Good luck

Members don't see this ad.

Best bet for a good price is to use a bookstore search. That is how I got mine for much cheaper than EK sells it for.

Dr. N said:
I had very hard time finding EK verbal 101 book and then one nice lady at bookstore gave me the phone number of publisher. I just ordered my book and should be here begining of the next week. In case onyone else is looking for same book, here is the number: Osote Publishing
1-888-572-2536
Good luck

stoleyerscrubz said:
Best bet for a good price is to use a bookstore search. That is how I got mine for much cheaper than EK sells it for.

I don't know when you bought your book, but if you will go to bookstore.com right now, they have it for exactly same price 39, but status is special order. This means it will take you about 3-4 weeks to get it.

I got mine from books-a-million with free shipping and 10% off the $39.99I was thinking I saved a lot more like on Audio Osmosis.

Dr. N said:
I don't know when you bought your book, but if you will go to bookstore.com right now, they have it for exactly same price 39, but status is special order. This means it will take you about 3-4 weeks to get it.

I bought mine brand new off EBAY for $24 total. It was in my hands in less than a week.