You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Any one working out while in the study phase?
Started by OnlyFearGOD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It really, really helps to get some exercise. It does not have to be hours at a gym. A 30 minute run every day can do wonders for your mood, motivation and attitude.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I work 50+ hrs a week as an engineer, am taking classes at night, studying for the MCATs and still hit the gym 5 days a week. I don't function if I'm not physically active in some way. Check out this program: http://ast-ss.com/maxot.php. It encourages you to keep your workouts short, below 45 min and I've had better results on this than anything else I've tried.
At any rate, try to work out a schedule. Put some effort into eating right and getting some exercise. You'll feel so much better when it comes to hitting the books. Med school won't be any easier, so it's a great idea to try and develop good habits now.
Also, imagine being a bodybuilding doctor...you could have any girl you wanted 😀
At any rate, try to work out a schedule. Put some effort into eating right and getting some exercise. You'll feel so much better when it comes to hitting the books. Med school won't be any easier, so it's a great idea to try and develop good habits now.
Also, imagine being a bodybuilding doctor...you could have any girl you wanted 😀
Man yeah I workout or recently have started weightlifting in the last three weeks. It is good for health and keeping yourself fit and not lazy.
No reason why you shouldn't be able to find time to work out while studying MCAT.
2
229141
A good workout shouldn't take longer than 45 minutes...and everyone has time for that. Get up at 5am if its the only time you can get in there, its what I had to do for awhile! Workout efficiently if you are short on time..if you have some extra time theres no harm in socializing at the gym as well to clear your head.
2
229141
Also, imagine being a bodybuilding doctor...you could have any girl you wanted 😀
One day my time will come 😀😀😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 832