Any other Alternates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

openwidepls

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else an alternate? Im on the alternate list at Buffalo. Anyone know if alternates actually get in?

Members don't see this ad.

*sigh* I'm an alternate/ on the waiting list at OSU. I'm about half way on their list right now and the admissions lady explained that the list moves very quickly. But hey, it's better than a rejection!

Sprgrover said:
*sigh* I'm an alternate/ on the waiting list at OSU. I'm about half way on their list right now and the admissions lady explained that the list moves very quickly. But hey, it's better than a rejection!

I'm an alternate at OSU also, however I'm on the Out-of-State alternate list. I'm #2 of 37 is what she said, I'm so excited because that's almost as good as an acceptance. I sure hope the alternate list does move fast! I'm also on the Louisville alternate list.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am on alternate list as well (11/30). How did you guys find out about the rank??

Sprgrover said:

Geez...I wish I had 3 acceptances already and be getting bummed out about being stuck on alternate list. :D