Any other puckheads here ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And RF you didn't comment on your Bolts and Anthony Sullivan! I thought it was kinda clever!

Yeah, someone had to bring the existence of this ad to my attention (not long ago) because I almost totally refuse to watch the Bolts on SUN sports. The color commentary guys are awful. Even the wifey refers to Chris Dingman as "Dingbean".

Some of the guys I know down here put the TV on mute and turn on the radio to listen to those guys call the game.

Members don't see this ad.

The rangers really piss me off man. We go on streaks like winning 5 of 6, then go on streaks of getting embarrassed by bad teams a few games straight. I'm tired of the streaky garbage play, and I won't get started on their power play.

Now that that's off my chest :D, how's everyone else's season going for them? Attend any memorable games so far?

I hope Tortorella never leaves the NYR because he alone is pure entertainment, period.

My Pens are on a roll. My Bolts are on the skids. My Flames looked like they were snuffed, but are still flickering.

Members don't see this ad :)
I love Torts honestly, if you can't get pumped to play for that guy you shouldn't be playing hockey. He's the man and take crap from no one haha.

The pens are looking scary good though. They're my current pick to take it all, after the Blackhawks of course haha. They're unstoppableeeee. Winning consistently with two goalies is unheard of in this league. Kane, Toews, Hossa. All clicking. Scary.

Blackhawks = first round exit, upset by some jobber team like Phoenix.

Mark my words.

Definitely got your money's worth on that one...6 shootout rounds AND the win? I'm assuming you're a Sabres fan; if not, well at least you got a point out of it.

No, Sabres for me! It was the best game I've been at this year. It was just so worth the money - even with the drunken Leafs fan to my right. Still, right there as the Sabres came off the ice - and my fiancée saw the linesman tell Steve Ott to "shut the **** up" - we couldn't hear it, but she read his lips clearly. Ott is an agitator, but not a pest. Between Ott and big John Scott, Kaleta has been obviated. There's a push to pin an A or even a C on Ott.

The win was nice, but it was just a good, chippy, energetic game, from the first drop of the puck, all the way through the SO. Good stuff!

die hard stl blues fan here. saw this thread and had to be a part of it! i'm really hoping to get back to stl to get to a game before the season's over.

Members don't see this ad :)
die hard stl blues fan here. saw this thread and had to be a part of it! i'm really hoping to get back to stl to get to a game before the season's over.

haha welcome fellow puckhead! I respect the blues organization. any word on Oshie? is he out long term?

thanks! and he was activated off of ir today! he should be playing against the oilers tonight!

Woah that went quick. That's a big piece for you guys. Hopefully he gets back to his old self and starts scoring again

Woah that went quick. That's a big piece for you guys. Hopefully he gets back to his old self and starts scoring again

didn't take him too long! he scored in the third, we can always use a healthy oshie. definitely an integral piece!

Pens v. Flyers tonight in what's sure to be a good game. No other two teams hate each other quite like these two.

Yeah, its easy to hate Philadelphia. For so, so many reasons.

I spent a lot of time in that city. Its toxic with a capital "P".

BREAKING: Penguins have deal in place for Dallas forward Brendan Morrow.

Could be golden, could be a disaster. Limited idea what to think.

Iggy. Iggy. Iggy. Iggy. Iggy. Iggy. Iggy.

We're collecting so many captains that Crosby should be promoted to "Admiral".

Sigh, what is wrong with you people?

COLORADO!!! Yes, I know, they like to be horrible these days. I don't care. Colorado or Buffalo. Either is fine in my world.

Hated teams are any team who has signed Bertuzzi.

Sigh, what is wrong with you people?

COLORADO!!! Yes, I know, they like to be horrible these days. I don't care. Colorado or Buffalo. Either is fine in my world.

Hated teams are any team who has signed Bertuzzi.

This made me LOL.

I kinda like Colorado; they were fun to watch in the early 2000s.

Hey, I admit they aren't that good now. But, they're the closest team and well, I'm loyal.

Back in the day, Buffalo had a player my evil mind was hoping would get signed by New Jersey.

I still have my Rob Ray autographed jersey and I will never give that up!

Hey, I admit they aren't that good now. But, they're the closest team and well, I'm loyal.

Back in the day, Buffalo had a player my evil mind was hoping would get signed by New Jersey.

I still have my Rob Ray autographed jersey and I will never give that up!

True story - sat right behind the Sabres bench at a game last week. Rayzor (Rob Ray) was standing right in front of us. You know what kind of phone he has? (I Am Not Making This Up) It's a RAZR! "Razor has a razor!"

Lucky you!!!!

I got my jersey signed actually at a game in Denver. It's been a while, but ain't nobody taking that jersey!

My best friend and I take our daughters out for a weekend every year, mid April. Used to be just us. But one game, she was pregnant and her two year old was just figuring hockey out. So kid is standing on my lap, and we are trying to figure out what the mayhem was about. Sunday afternoon games are never that rowdy. Then, players start to do warm ups and the toddler is staring with HUGE eyes. Then friend and I realize a returning player about the same time the kid starts shrieking and jumping on my lap yelling FOPPA!!!! Yup, that's why it was rowdy. Forsberg tossed her a puck and she torments her brothers about it still.

F'n Sabres - being sold off for parts like an organ donor, and they manage to beat up on the Penguins tonight! I don't know how to take them. By rights, they should have been cannon fodder this evening, but I'll take the win. The Pittsburgh media even gave all 3 stars to the Sabres; I've said for years that the 3 stars are a farce, and I completely expected Iginla to get one of them, and would not have been surprised if they gave 2 stars to Pens players. Interesting is the second star was Pominville, and that is because Pommer has submitted a list of the 8 teams to which he WOULDN'T go, and that he is on the trade block is clear.

Third star was Steve Ott, and, at least over the last 3 seasons, he now has done more wearing #9 than Derek Roy did (for whom he was traded). And Roy now, today, was traded to the 'Nucks, after he could not come to a deal with Dallas. Word was that Roy was locker room poison (at least in Buffalo).

F'n Sabres - being sold off for parts like an organ donor, and they manage to beat up on the Penguins tonight! I don't know how to take them. By rights, they should have been cannon fodder this evening, but I'll take the win. The Pittsburgh media even gave all 3 stars to the Sabres; I've said for years that the 3 stars are a farce, and I completely expected Iginla to get one of them, and would not have been surprised if they gave 2 stars to Pens players. Interesting is the second star was Pominville, and that is because Pommer has submitted a list of the 8 teams to which he WOULDN'T go, and that he is on the trade block is clear.

Third star was Steve Ott, and, at least over the last 3 seasons, he now has done more wearing #9 than Derek Roy did (for whom he was traded). And Roy now, today, was traded to the 'Nucks, after he could not come to a deal with Dallas. Word was that Roy was locker room poison (at least in Buffalo).

I agree. Makes limited sense at best. Pathetic showing by the Pens. Lazy defense. Lazy lazy lazy.

pretty quiet trade deadline.. guess all the action happened in the past few days! so excited to get to see my boys in action tomorrow, especially with the new additions!

Pens lose 2 in a row. Trade Crosby, fire Shero, send Malkin back to Russia, jump from bridges. asd;lfkjas;ldkcnja;osidrhk;ldsjfaklsdj;kl <----- ignorant Pittsburghers right now.

Good game by the Rangers. See you next game. I mean, yeah, next game. :)

Go Caps! Great overtime finish, one step further to knocking out the despicable rangers.

My puckarma has been absurd lately - hometown Chicago, medschool Yale, starting residency in Minnesota - better sharpen up those Bauers...