Any PCOM students planning on staying at Imperial Towers next term??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RuDownWithOPP

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone.. I just got an apartment at Imperial Towers, right next to PCOM, just wondering if there are any other students who will be moving in or already stay there.
 
RuDownWithOPP said:
Hey everyone.. I just got an apartment at Imperial Towers, right next to PCOM, just wondering if there are any other students who will be moving in or already stay there.

Out of curiosity, how much is rent there?
 
Studios w/ all utilities included ~700 month

Junior one bedroom is around 850 I believe

Executive one bedroom is ~905