any peds interviews yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wewt, Dartmouth today. I was hoping for this one. To the above poster my app is basically complete except for my chair letter (who thought up that stupidness?) and my deans letter.

Z

Members don't see this ad.

Heard from programs (Umaryland, and duPont) about a week after submitting just my profile, CAF, and two LORs...hope it helps..good luck everyone...
anyone hear from any other chicago or boston area programs?

Childrens Memorial Hospital
CHOP

today..

Members don't see this ad :)
heard from Emory, Georgetown, and UT-Houston today

Heard from Wash U and University of Richmond today - less than two days after posting my app. Still waiting on 8 others (Vandy, OSU, Cincin, Case, Cleveland Clinic, Pitt, VCU, Duke UNC).

Anyone know how long it takes to hear from schools via the SF Match? My application to it was sent in (complete) over a week before my ERAS app but I have yet to head from any Child Neuro programs - only peds.

U of Chicago
USC
UT-Houston
I submitted my app Sep 12 and I started getting invites the next morning but my LORs still haven't made its way onto eras yet...my letter writers are taking their time I suppose...hope this helps you out

Blank Children's Hospital a couple of days ago. U of IL a couple of weeks ago.

Univ of Tennessee in Memphis and Eastern Virginia

Cuthbert wrote:

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

HA HA...still one of my all-time favorite movies :)

U Hawaii today, I really really want to go to this one but not sure how that is going to work out.

Z

Interviews I have gotten thus far:

U Michigan
Mayo
Rainbow Babies
U Chicago
Children's Memorial Chicago
UIC
Loyola
U Wisconsin

Members don't see this ad :)
here are mine so far (submitted eras mid-early sep, 1 LOR, no step 2):
milwaukee
wash U/st louis
michigan
chop
univ of IL chicago
michigan
pittsburgh
loyola/chicago
cincinnati
U chicago

Northwestern, Loyola, and Dartmouth today.

Today's (9/28/06) interview...

Cincinnati Children's

loyola yesterday...

Univ of Rochester today

Orlando
(on a Saturday...big group email)

Everything but my MSPE and transcript have been uploaded:

MCG, USC-Columbia, Carolinas Medical Center, UF-Jacksonville, UF-Gainesville, UT-Chattanooga

Best of luck to everyone.

I'm just curious. Has anyone heard any rejections? Sounds like all schools are sending interviews for now, which is great!

San Antonio
Cincinnati Children's

both this morning

no rejections yet, although my fiance got an ortho rejection from indiana on friday.

I'm just curious. Has anyone heard any rejections? Sounds like all schools are sending interviews for now, which is great!

You might note my prior post in this thread where I said that I did in fact receive a rejection from CHOP last week. :(

I'm starting to forget what i have posted
OHSU today
Cinncinati a couple days ago
U rochester a couple days ago
....something else but i can't remember, I may have already posted it.

Z

UF - Gainesville today
so that's ...
UofC
Univ. Washington - St. Louis
St. Christopher's (Philly)
UNC
USF

Today (10/2):

Univ. of Chicago

Today-
OHSU
Wake Forest
Penn State
Iowa

Just heard from Washington U/St. Louis this AM.

Wake Forest
Iowa
Penn State
Duke

updating since i haven't been around
Mayo
St. John's in Detroit
UT- San Antonio
Wake Forest

HI,
Anyone get interviews from Children's mercy in Kansas city (associated with UMKC) or from University of Kansas?

Thanks,
Ray.

Yeah, last week - University of KS.

In addition:
U of Chicago
Loyola
Mayo
U of WI
MCW
U Mich
Iowa
Wash U

I submitted about a week ago. App is fairly incomplete though - no personal statement or LORs yet.

Updating my list since I last came on:

Pittsburgh
Rochester

Interview invitation this morning (10/4/06):

Vanderbilt Children's

Univ of Minnesota today

my app is complete

yes finally it came...

Childrens' mercy kansas city, MO
University of kansas
UIC
Little rock, Arkansas
Both in IOWA
Lutheran general, Illinios

got 7 so far, applied to 14 programs. submitted application last tuesday, was complete with LORs, personal statement, etc....only thing missing is MSPE.

Ray.

I am a US citizen who is a foreign med grad. I am couple matching with my fiance who is applying to radiology, so we applied to about 60 programs to cover ourselves.

I have interviews from:
University of Vermont
Kaiser LA
OHSU
University of Illinois, Chicago
New Jersey, Camden
Georgetown
St. Joes in Pheonix
Utah
New Mexico

I have had rejections from Mayo and CHOP, no surprise since I am a FMG. I am missing one LOR and my dean's letter. My USMLE scores were fine, nothing great. Hope this helps people!

Addin' University of Minnesota, SUNY Downstate, Rush, Univ of Maryland.
'Lyte

Today so far:
OSU
Pittsburgh

on hold at Northwestern

Columbia yesterday (10/4).

Only 2/4 LoRs and no personal statement yet. CAF complete in late Sep.

McT