• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

any peds interviews yet?

drjh

10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2006
  1. Medical Student
    Hey,
    Is anyone having a difficult time scheduling an interview at Rainbow Babies? I have tried emailing them twice over the past two weeks and calling them, but haven't had any luck. Thanks!

chhsu

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Feb 25, 2004
      I'm in the same situation with Rainbow Babies. I scheduled an interview 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back. I also emailed them but no one emailed me back. The same is with UIC. I'd just be patient. I'm sure they are aware.

About the Ads

loml-sun

10+ Year Member
      Sep 16, 2006
      1. Medical Student
        Rainbow babies takes a while to get back to you...I finally ended up calling them yesterday and found out that my first date was honored...the office is swamped with replies and the coordinator said she would be sending out confirmations over the next few days. On the interview front:
        U of Arizona
        Ohio State

soleil51

10+ Year Member
        Oct 5, 2006
        1. Medical Student
          Question for "siempre595":
          So I'm in a similar situation... My bf is Early-Match for Neurosurgery (Arhhhh) and I'm also applying all over the place. I've got a bunch of interviews too and I'm seriously stressing-out about not having enough days to go everywhere, specially since the programs I'm really interested in are not even inviting until after Nov 1st....
          How are you dealing with this?

chhsu

7+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Feb 25, 2004
            Rainbow Babies gave me an interview confirmation today so if you're waiting, you should be getting one very soon. If you just recently gave them dates, it may take a couple of weeks because it took about 2 weeks from me replying with potential dates and today.

About the Ads
            About the Ads
            About the Ads

chhsu

7+ Year Member
            15+ Year Member
            Feb 25, 2004
              Rochester
              Tufts/New England Medical Center
              both today though I had withdrawn my application from both weeks ago. I'm guessing the withdraw option on ERAS doesn't really send an email to the residency sites.

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.