Any Penn Dental Students here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sfoksn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a prospective dental student applying this cycle, and I will also be applying to Penn, as it is one of my top choices in schools :)

I would very much like to learn more about the school, not only from the information given out by their website, but also from the perspective of the students who go there.

I feel like the students' opinions about the school are the most accurate.

I would like to talk to you guys regarding the school's pros and cons, and it would be very much appreciated if you could email me at [email protected] or just PM me on SDN.

Thank you very much for reading, and I hope to hear back from some of you soon!

:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am a prospective dental student applying this cycle, and I will also be applying to Penn, as it is one of my top choices in schools :)

I would very much like to learn more about the school, not only from the information given out by their website, but also from the perspective of the students who go there.

I feel like the students' opinions about the school are the most accurate.

I would like to talk to you guys regarding the school's pros and cons, and it would be very much appreciated if you could email me at or just PM me on SDN.

Thank you very much for reading, and I hope to hear back from some of you soon!

:)
Hi! I know you posted this back in 2006 but I am trying to decide if I should attend penn dental or not and I was wondering if anyone reached out about the school? I would appreciate any help! Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I graduated from Penn in 2014. It's an excellent school. The main clinic just got completely refurbished and looks awesome compared to the 80's style "dental warehouse" we had to work in. The preclinical lab and many other things got recently upgraded as well. I'm a little pissed that my tuition went towards those improvements and I didn't get to enjoy any of it.

That said, I wish I had gone to a cheaper school. If you are driven enough, you can specialize regardless of which school you attended. Nobody but you and your parents give a **** about the Ivy League certificate hanging on your wall.

That said, I wish I had gone to a cheaper school. If you are driven enough, you can specialize regardless of which school you attended. Nobody but you and your parents give a **** about the Ivy League certificate hanging on your wall.
This should have been prefaced with a trigger warning. I may have to report this comment to the moderators. There are a fair amount of snowflakes on SDN and they will need to retreat to their safe space before you drop such a truth bomb.

Big Hoss

Reactions: 1 users