Any pre med RD's out there

Started by RDtoMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RDtoMD

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just found out about SDN recently and joined today. I was wondering if there are any registered dietitians out there currently applying to MD school or currently enrolled. Perhaps we could discuss our experiences. Thanks!
 
I just found out about SDN recently and joined today. I was wondering if there are any registered dietitians out there currently applying to MD school or currently enrolled. Perhaps we could discuss our experiences. Thanks!

I work/have worked with and know well 2 RD's to MD's. This is actually an uncommon transition and I've not heard of anyone on SDN who was an RD to MD. If you don't get any responses here, you can PM me or contact me via the neo forum and I can help connect you with 2 RD's who are currently MD pediatricians.