This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss.094

Reaction score
hey any somali in here doing MD in SGU grenada please ?

Members don't see this ad.

Very specific target audience lol

Yes........done it...

…I have been a passive participant of this forum for a while now. However since you asked a “Somali” question, I may have a duty to respond…and I literally signed up for this reason…!
…There are and have been many Somali medical students at Caribbean medical schools including both current students and graduates: 2 grad’s at SGU (one practicing IM and one doing Pulmo. fellowship at NY), 3 at Ross (2 grads & one student now), 6 grads at AUA, 3 grads at Avalon U., 4 at Windsor (2 grads & 2 students now), 1 grad at Atlantic, 2 grads at Saba (Somali-Canadian), 2 at St. James now. And, some more that I’m missing it...!

....hope this helps ...waryaa..!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes........done it...

…I have been a passive participant of this forum for a while now. However since you asked a “Somali” question, I may have a duty to respond…and I literally signed up for this reason…!
…There are and have been many Somali medical students at Caribbean medical schools including both current students and graduates: 2 grad’s at SGU (one practicing IM and one doing Pulmo. fellowship at NY), 3 at Ross (2 grads & one student now), 6 grads at AUA, 3 grads at Avalon U., 4 at Windsor (2 grads & 2 students now), 1 grad at Atlantic, 2 grads at Saba (Somali-Canadian), 2 at St. James now. And, some more that I’m missing it...!

....hope this helps ...waryaa..!

Thank you for your reply , as they say dhiiga somalinimadu waa cajib and i am very happy that i got my fellow somalis here anyway , I am attending SGU in August 2019 insha Allah and thank you for the information i though i will be there alone and that scares me . Have you done it in SGU and where are you practicing ? and is there any my fellow somalis studing ordo you know somali students that will come in August insha Allah .
looking forward to hear you soon , Btw i am gabadh lol but thanks again

though i will be there alone and that scares me
Part of becoming a physician is becoming a citizen of the world. Try to make friends with people who aren't just like you. You will be a much more enriched person and a better doctor for it.

I literally signed up to answer your question! I have been in the same position, and yes dhiiga soomaali waa qaali, so feel free to ask me any questions you may have about SGU.