Any Tufts dental student here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

masterofpuppet

Im Pulling Your Strings
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can someone please explain this to me? any tufts students here?

"All pre-requisite coursework must be completed at an accredited 4 year college/university. Community college coursework is not accepted."

I passed all my prereq at cc. I recieved an email about the application fees today and wanted to know if they dont accept my prereq, then why would I waste my $60?!! any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

man, id say call them up. ive heard of universities withdrawing their offers of admission because some pre reqs werent completed/were completed at a community college.

They're pretty serious about it. Don't read anything into *any* school sending you a letter about sending them money, they all do it regardless of your eligibility to get into their school. Give the school a call anyways just to confirm it for yourself. We're in orientation today so they may be busy but I believe it ends at like 2:45 eastern time today.

Good luck,
Utes

I recieved an email about the application fees today and wanted to know if they dont accept my prereq, then why would I waste my $60?!! any thoughts?

If you completed all your prerequisite courses at a CC and don't plan on retaking them at a university, don't bother applying to Tufts. Like Utes said they are serious about it. They'll even go as far as interview you too but during the interview, they'll talk to each person seperately and if you have any prerequisite credits at a university, they'll ask that you retake them.