Any UCSF rejection AFTER secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maple

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who and how they are going to eliminate after their inital (strict) screening. I am not expecting anything for a while, since my letters did not make at the end of september and I JUST found out and had them resent! :mad: But...then again..that maybe a blessing in disguise! :D

Members don't see this ad.

hey peanut
i got a thin envelope from them (UCSF) today, and dreading rejection (after secondary), opened it..to find a "stuff missing post-card"--sent in an envelope! what the hell...they probably wont start sending rejections for awhile.

The first set of rejections and waitlists don't go out until the first week of January, or at least, that's what they told us at the interview.

Adam

Members don't see this ad :)
Are notifications of acceptance also being held til Jan.??? :confused: Or will they end the torture and let us know right away?? (hopefully!)

I got two postcards from UCSF after sending in my secondary saying that my file was complete and the other saying that they had my letters (I think). Haven't heard anything since. Have friends who have interviewed there though.

If anyone has heard anything lately let us know.

muchas gracias

In a "typical" year, UCSF sends out acceptances on the 15th of every month from Dec-April. Rejections and waitlists are sent out at a time that is not around the 15th of the month (that's what they try to do, anyway). This is IF you have interviewed. If not, I am not sure what the scheduling is or how they do it. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-- Becky