Any Western vet students here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmoldenburg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am just wondering if any Western University students have worked with Dr. Steven Wickler. He was one of my profs at Cal Poly Pomona and last I heard he had a brain tumor of some sort. So I was wondering if anyone knows how he is doing.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am just wondering if any Western University students have worked with Dr. Steven Wickler. He was one of my profs at Cal Poly Pomona and last I heard he had a brain tumor of some sort. So I was wondering if anyone knows how he is doing.

Thanks in advance!

Sorta offtopic but how do you like cal poly?

:(
Hello,

Thanks in advance!

I was one of his students before going to Western. He was an amazing person. I am sorry to have to inform you he passed away over a year ago.
http://www.ptpaalas.org/artman/publish/article_121.shtml

Thank you for letting me know, chris03333. I am very saddened to learn of his passing. He was such an inspirational teacher. I remember being fascinated by his lectures, even on some very mundane topics.

ylrebmik: I loved CPP. I had a great time during my years there and now that I've graduated I realize that I really miss it! The AVS department really feels like a family at times. :)