Any Western vet students here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmoldenburg

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am just wondering if any Western University students have worked with Dr. Steven Wickler. He was one of my profs at Cal Poly Pomona and last I heard he had a brain tumor of some sort. So I was wondering if anyone knows how he is doing.

Thanks in advance!
 
Hello,

I am just wondering if any Western University students have worked with Dr. Steven Wickler. He was one of my profs at Cal Poly Pomona and last I heard he had a brain tumor of some sort. So I was wondering if anyone knows how he is doing.

Thanks in advance!

Sorta offtopic but how do you like cal poly?
 
🙁
Hello,

I am just wondering if any Western University students have worked with Dr. Steven Wickler. He was one of my profs at Cal Poly Pomona and last I heard he had a brain tumor of some sort. So I was wondering if anyone knows how he is doing.

Thanks in advance!

I was one of his students before going to Western. He was an amazing person. I am sorry to have to inform you he passed away over a year ago.
http://www.ptpaalas.org/artman/publish/article_121.shtml
 
Thank you for letting me know, chris03333. I am very saddened to learn of his passing. He was such an inspirational teacher. I remember being fascinated by his lectures, even on some very mundane topics.

ylrebmik: I loved CPP. I had a great time during my years there and now that I've graduated I realize that I really miss it! The AVS department really feels like a family at times. 🙂