You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's Anybody Applying to the St. Augustine Flex MOT Fall 2018?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'll probably be interviewed by the PD. Cool person.
Do you attend USA? I feel like I've seen you around some of the previous USA OT threads 🙂
Yeah im done
Cool! May I ask what your stats were upon acceptance?
Cool! May I ask what your stats were upon acceptance?
It was lower compared to what you need now. From what I remember I had a good amount of OT hours, many years health care experience and end of day all As and one B in prereqs like AP and Bio after retakes. I retook GRE and got some more points and got in. It was not a great GRE score.
Is the school only offering OTD now?
It was lower compared to what you need now. From what I remember I had a good amount of OT hours, many years health care experience and end of day all As and one B in prereqs like AP and Bio after retakes. I retook GRE and got some more points and got in. It was not a great GRE score.
Is the school only offering OTD now?
Ok 🙂 thanks for sharing. I'm about the take my GRE and am pretty nervous. We will see. No, they're still offering MOT and Flex MOT in addition to OTD.
Did you enjoy your experience there?
Ok 🙂 thanks for sharing. I'm about the take my GRE and am pretty nervous. We will see. No, they're still offering MOT and Flex MOT in addition to OTD.
Did you enjoy your experience there?
Its aight. St. Aug is a nice place. had a lot of classes with PTs in the first year. Not sure if they do that with the new curriculum.
They prepare you for fieldwork and is very practical compared to other schools.
Don't expect to be placed somewhere you want to be in fieldwork.
PM me if you have specific questions.
Hi, I interviewed on Saturday too! I think it went well. They said 3 weeks for an answer. Hopefully it will be more like 2.Hey! Have you heard anything back? I just interviewed this past Saturday and am waiting to hear back.
Did you interview at the St. Augustine, FL campus? So nervous to hear back!Hi, I interviewed on Saturday too! I think it went well. They said 3 weeks for an answer. Hopefully it will be more like 2.
Yes, I interviewed at the FL campus. I'll post any updates I get on this board. I'm anxious too!Did you interview at the St. Augustine, FL campus? So nervous to hear back!
I still have not heard anything, have you? I've been anxiously checking my email.Yes, I interviewed at the FL campus. I'll post any updates I get on this board. I'm anxious too!
Not yet 🙁I still have not heard anything, have you? I've been anxiously checking my email.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its aight. St. Aug is a nice place. had a lot of classes with PTs in the first year. Not sure if they do that with the new curriculum.
They prepare you for fieldwork and is very practical compared to other schools.
Don't expect to be placed somewhere you want to be in fieldwork.
PM me if you have specific questions.
So you are not able to choose fieldwork areas within the flex program? I am from Mississippi and was hoping I could be close to home while competing fieldworks. (if I were to get in of course)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 621
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 17
- Views
- 4K