Program-Specific Info / Q's Anybody Applying to the St. Augustine Flex MOT Fall 2018?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MOTcp

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm submitting my application to the flex MOT program at the University of St Augustine for fall 2018. Anybody else going through the process?

Members don't see this ad.

Applying for OTD Fall 2018! I hope you get in ☺️ Fingers crossed for us both!

You'll probably be interviewed by the PD. Cool person.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool! May I ask what your stats were upon acceptance?

It was lower compared to what you need now. From what I remember I had a good amount of OT hours, many years health care experience and end of day all As and one B in prereqs like AP and Bio after retakes. I retook GRE and got some more points and got in. It was not a great GRE score.

Is the school only offering OTD now?

It was lower compared to what you need now. From what I remember I had a good amount of OT hours, many years health care experience and end of day all As and one B in prereqs like AP and Bio after retakes. I retook GRE and got some more points and got in. It was not a great GRE score.

Is the school only offering OTD now?

Ok :) thanks for sharing. I'm about the take my GRE and am pretty nervous. We will see. No, they're still offering MOT and Flex MOT in addition to OTD.

Did you enjoy your experience there?

Ok :) thanks for sharing. I'm about the take my GRE and am pretty nervous. We will see. No, they're still offering MOT and Flex MOT in addition to OTD.

Did you enjoy your experience there?

Its aight. St. Aug is a nice place. had a lot of classes with PTs in the first year. Not sure if they do that with the new curriculum.

They prepare you for fieldwork and is very practical compared to other schools.

Don't expect to be placed somewhere you want to be in fieldwork.

PM me if you have specific questions.

Hey! Have you heard anything back? I just interviewed this past Saturday and am waiting to hear back.

Hey! Have you heard anything back? I just interviewed this past Saturday and am waiting to hear back.
Hi, I interviewed on Saturday too! I think it went well. They said 3 weeks for an answer. Hopefully it will be more like 2.

Hi, I interviewed on Saturday too! I think it went well. They said 3 weeks for an answer. Hopefully it will be more like 2.
Did you interview at the St. Augustine, FL campus? So nervous to hear back!

Did you interview at the St. Augustine, FL campus? So nervous to hear back!
Yes, I interviewed at the FL campus. I'll post any updates I get on this board. I'm anxious too!

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I interviewed at the FL campus. I'll post any updates I get on this board. I'm anxious too!
I still have not heard anything, have you? I've been anxiously checking my email.

I just heard back this morning! Anyone else get accepted?

I have an interview March 17 for the flex program in Austin, TX! Anyone else?

Its aight. St. Aug is a nice place. had a lot of classes with PTs in the first year. Not sure if they do that with the new curriculum.

They prepare you for fieldwork and is very practical compared to other schools.

Don't expect to be placed somewhere you want to be in fieldwork.

PM me if you have specific questions.

So you are not able to choose fieldwork areas within the flex program? I am from Mississippi and was hoping I could be close to home while competing fieldworks. (if I were to get in of course)

Has anyone gotten any emails for the admissions forms that applied for Fall 2018?

I still haven't heard anything!!