Elderwand

10+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2008
Status
Dentist
Hey guys...any idea wats goin on with nov 20 interview batch at BU. ?....any acceptances?

Marlboro Lights

10+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2008
Status
hi guys...i was there in the nov 20th batch as well...2 ppl from our batch got acceptances the next day itself...others like us are still waiting...lets see what happens...all the best to you guys....

About the Ads

smile 08

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
plz any body else
hi guys...i was there in the nov 20th batch as well...2 ppl from our batch got acceptances the next day itself...others like us are still waiting...lets see what happens...all the best to you guys....

Jill10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2008
Status
Post Doc
Hi Sravan, Congrats for getting acceptance from BU. I am in Toronto and planning to give NBDE I In Dec end. I know it is very late but is there at least 1% chance that I can apply to BU and get interview? do all the seats get filled up by Jan or Feb? I have done MDS from India and have more than 5 years teaching as well as practice experience in India. Kindly reply.

smile 08

10+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
plz any body else got acceptance from 20th nov batch plz post here.so far three of them got acceptance.plz post hear.
any body else who got acceptance from 20th november plz post here and also from 13th and 6th

About the Ads