anybody from nov 20 interview batch at boston?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elderwand

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...any idea wats goin on with nov 20 interview batch at BU. ?....any acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys...i was there in the nov 20th batch as well...2 ppl from our batch got acceptances the next day itself...others like us are still waiting...lets see what happens...all the best to you guys....

Members don't see this ad :)
plz any body else
hi guys...i was there in the nov 20th batch as well...2 ppl from our batch got acceptances the next day itself...others like us are still waiting...lets see what happens...all the best to you guys....

Anyone from 13th nov batch, any acceptance?

Hi Sravan, Congrats for getting acceptance from BU. I am in Toronto and planning to give NBDE I In Dec end. I know it is very late but is there at least 1% chance that I can apply to BU and get interview? do all the seats get filled up by Jan or Feb? I have done MDS from India and have more than 5 years teaching as well as practice experience in India. Kindly reply.

Hi everyone.anyone being interviewed on 5th Feb?

plz any body else got acceptance from 20th nov batch plz post here.so far three of them got acceptance.plz post hear.
any body else who got acceptance from 20th november plz post here and also from 13th and 6th