anybody going to boston in 2004?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kajal

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wanted to know if anybody has been accepted into Boston University for June 2004 so I could get in touch with them and make some arrangements regarding accomaodation, etc. if possible.

Thanks,
Kajal

Members don't see this ad.

hi kajal
when did u get accepted for 2004,can u tell me when u sent in ur application for 2004?

Hi Shilpi,
I gave my NDBE Part 1 in December 2002 and applied to Boston as soon as the results came in January. When I went for the intrerview in April we were told that there were very few seats left for 2003 so our chances seemed very slim. But we were also told that they also send out early applications for 2004. And I was sent a letter in May saying that I was considered for early acceptance for 2004.
I hope that helps,
Thanks,
Swati

Members don't see this ad :)
Swati,

Could you tell us about your credentials. NBDE, TOEFL, GPA., etc. And how your interview was and any tips for future aspirants. That will be great help.

Thanks

Hi Swati,

Congratulations on your acceptance into BU. i was wondering if you were interviewed in April for the class of 2003 or for the class of 2004. I mean for which yr did u apply 2003 or 2004.

Thank You

Hi guys,

I applied for the year 2003. But when I went for the interview we were told that there could be 4 results of this interview....either we get accepted for 2003, get rejected and have to reapply, be put on the waiting list for 2003 or get an early admission for 2004. The last we were told is also a very good option since around the time we were applying there were very few seats left for 2003.
The interview at Boston was very relaxed. No subject questions. Just general stuff about why you want to study here, why boston, what are your future goals, what are your strengths and weaknesses, how do handle stress, etc. Nothing that you would specially have to prepare for. I got a 90 on part 1 and a 277 on the toefl CBT. My GPA was nothing great. I think if you have a score about 85 you are called for an interview.

Thanks,

Kajal

hi kajal

thanks for ur response,can anyone pl tell me whether i can reactivate my application now to boston?i was interviewd for 2003 and was rejected so i want to reactivbate my application for 2004

Thanks a lot Kajal for a detailed reply.

hi kajal
can u pl pl pl tell me when u reactivated ur application?

Hi Shilpi,
I did not reactivate my application. My application was for 2003 but I got an early acceptance to the 2004 batch. But I think in order to reactivate your application you have to call the office and speak to Kevin and tell him that you had applied for 2003. The office will mostly reactivate the application for you.
All the best,
Swati