Anybody having a hard time studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ndearwater said:
So it's Sunday, I have a Microbiology test tomorrow and I can NOT concentrate. I had to get up at 3:45am to take my boyfriend to the airport so I've been sort of thrown off all day, kind of sleepy and not wanting to do anything. Maybe it's the weather.
But ever since I got accepted I really have a hard time giving it 100% academically... I should study!

i know exactly how you feel. i only just got my acceptance letter on friday and had a physics exam monday and i absolutely couldnt concentrate on studying. i was wondering tho...if my GPA went down significantly...do you think the schools would reconsider?

Members don't see this ad.

ghabpharm said:
i know exactly how you feel. i only just got my acceptance letter on friday and had a physics exam monday and i absolutely couldnt concentrate on studying. i was wondering tho...if my GPA went down significantly...do you think the schools would reconsider?

Double check with the schools, but most schools will still accept you as long as you pass your spring and summer classes with at least a C.

Studying? What is this thing called "studying"?

:laugh:

Jennay41 said:
Double check with the schools, but most schools will still accept you as long as you pass your spring and summer classes with at least a C.
well wvu says i have to maintain my academic standing or something like that, but i dont think a few B's would hurt my GPA that bad.