Anybody wants to read My Personal Statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thl_g

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys...
I am just about done with my personal statement
Was wondering if anybody is kind enough to go over it and let me know what they think of it??
I would really appreciate it

Members don't see this ad.

thl_g said:
Hey Guys...
Was wondering if anybody is kind enough to go over it and let me know what they think of it??

I am also needing someone to review my personal statement. I am not an expert at personal statements but I would be willing to read yours and give you my opinion. If you have the time I would appreciate it if you could look over mine.

thl_g said:
Hey Guys...

hi..I got time.....I can read it

Members don't see this ad :)
Personal statements can be so stressful; I was so relieved to finish mine! I'd be happy to read yours and let you know what I think :)

i believe there is a thread out there with people who are willing to read personal statments...

bbmuffin said:
i believe there is a thread out there with people who are willing to read personal statments...

i have contacted most of the ppl on the list. some of them responded and some didn't. i just want as many ppl to read mine as possible. i have also made many revisions since my statement was last read. :)

megrxgirl said:
i have contacted most of the ppl on the list. some of them responded and some didn't. i just want as many ppl to read mine as possible. i have also made many revisions since my statement was last read. :)

hmmm...it's a good idea to get people's opinions for your PS. BUT I don't recommend getting it read by a ton of people. Everyone's gonna give you different responses and then it'll just get you all confused. I think I had mine read by about 10 people. Yeah, that's a lot. So basically, what happened was that everyone but ONE person said it was good. I was so, soo confused. And that one person changed my PS so much that it didn't sound like "me" anymore. So in the end I just took the suggestions I liked, revised it, and sent it to about 3 people to read (my best friend, my pharm school buddy, and someone from my school's career center). Hope this sorta helps.

cheesygal said:
hmmm...it's a good idea to get people's opinions for your PS. BUT I don't recommend getting it read by a ton of people. Everyone's gonna give you different responses and then it'll just get you all confused. I think I had mine read by about 10 people. Yeah, that's a lot. So basically, what happened was that everyone but ONE person said it was good. I was so, soo confused. And that one person changed my PS so much that it didn't sound like "me" anymore. So in the end I just took the suggestions I liked, revised it, and sent it to about 3 people to read (my best friend, my pharm school buddy, and someone from my school's career center). Hope this sorta helps.

yes thanks!

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have a little bit of free time to spare and proof my PS?
Thank you in advance.

TTP

ttp said:
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have a little bit of free time to spare and proof my PS?
Thank you in advance.

TTP

yep ....i got some spare time...since i'm done with my PS....Just mail it to me...I'll read it and give u comments on it... :thumbup:

chuks_pharmD said:
yep ....i got some spare time...since i'm done with my PS....Just mail it to me...I'll read it and give u comments on it... :thumbup:

Great...Thank you so much chuks_pharmD! I'll PM it to you right away.

Hey guys I have plenty of time on my hands now! I would be more than willing to read personal statements. Just PM them to me.

PM me your personal statement and I'll be glad to read it. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I need my statement read too!!

I'm also free to read other people's statements as well!!

I will also read personal statements .....let me have them....i know they can suck! :)

there are already multiple threads out there about willingness to help with PS.

Next time try bumping those threads...

our wonderful mods around here are trying to clean things up and improve quality of threads and I hope we can all do our part by take time to search and bump previous threads!

thl_g said:
Hey Guys...
I would be happy to read your ps and let you know what i think. pm it to me

thl_g said:
Hey Guys...
hi thl_g!!!
i would be happy to read it coz have enough time during the weekend, nothing to do really so u can send it to me to my email...
[email protected]

Please PM to me, I will proof it and let you know.

Dabumba.

I hope no one hurts me if I bump this thread and ask for help on some :) personal statement proofreading?

thl_g said:
Hey Guys...
I was so stressed out while writing mine, i would be HAPPY to help anyone that would like it! PM it to me whenever you get a chance :)