Anyone apply to BU MA in Oral Health?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UJ007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious. Anyone in that program now? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Not in yet, but I applied just waiting to hear back.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am currently in the program! would recommend it to anyone not accepted or just looking to enhance their credentials... but apply soon cuz the spot are very limited!

The very end of march. When I spoke with the Admissions Rep she said get your app. done before 4/1 so I crammed to get everything in. How 'bout you?

Ya, I also applied around end of march. I'm a little worried that it might be a bit late. When I called and asked about deadlines and such the person told me to do it asap. So I hope there is still chance. Anyways good luck to you.

I am currently in the program! would recommend it to anyone not accepted or just looking to enhance their credentials... but apply soon cuz the spot are very limited!

do you mind me asking what kinda stats you have?? I have absolutely no idea whats the avg gpa that enters the program.

Also do you like the program? Do you think it greatly increases your chances for acceptance to d-school?

Thanks!