Rejected from midwestern, offered to apply to other health programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Many pharmacy schools have stopped requirement the PCAT and a bachelor degree in hopes to get more students into their program to fill their seats. On the U.S Bureau of labor statistics pharmacy as a 2% job outlook, last couple years it had a negative 3% job outlook.
Out of the ~140 pharmacy schools there are slightly more than a dozen requiring a bs degree. There must some reason why pharmacy schools have twice as many graduates per year as dental schools. The treatment pharmacists get from CVS, Walgreens and Walmart quite likely is similar to what dentists encounter with DSO organizations.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was actually asked (via an email) if I wanted the application at MWZ to be transferred to their 3-year pharmacy program (both campuses, if wanted). Is it likely that I will get an interview?
I know of a few people who did this, and they received interviews. If you are interested in pursuing it give it a shot!

in case anyone was curious i got accepted yesterday

• Love
Reactions: 2 users