Anyone apply to the PBP at Baylor College of Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drill2Fill

DentalStudentWannabe
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any body applied for the Post Baccalaureate Program at Baylor. I'm trying to get finish with the application, and wanted to see what other students thought of it.

Members don't see this ad.

My friend applied. The only thing he was unsure of was if his county of origin is in the lowest 10% of the nation. The table used for this information was limited.

All that are applying, did Baylor send you the application on their own accord or did you have to request it?

I had to request one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im actually in the Baylor Post Bac program right now. I have nothing but good things to say about it. You get great experience and you really get to know the dental school inside and out. I feel like I am really prepared to enter dental school this fall. As far as post bac programs go this one is great, I mean you get a nice stipend to do what youd probably be doing anyway if you didnt get accepted this cycle , which is take more science classes and improve that DAT score. Plus you wolnt have to bother with the application cycle next year cause youre automatically accepted. If you have specific questions about it lemme know I'll be happy to share what i know.

Does anyone have a link for this? I tried looking for one, but I couldn't find it. Sounds kinda interesting...

Im actually in the Baylor Post Bac program right now. I have nothing but good things to say about it. You get great experience and you really get to know the dental school inside and out. I feel like I am really prepared to enter dental school this fall. As far as post bac programs go this one is great, I mean you get a nice stipend to do what youd probably be doing anyway if you didnt get accepted this cycle , which is take more science classes and improve that DAT score. Plus you wolnt have to bother with the application cycle next year cause youre automatically accepted. If you have specific questions about it lemme know I'll be happy to share what i know.

does this program only accept minority students ??

I believe so.

does this program only accept minority students ??
I'm pretty sure they accept non minority students also. You just have to fufill some of the criteria like coming from economically disadvantaged background or an underserved area. I think last years post bac had 2 or 3 non minority students.