Hello everyone!
I am applying to the PBP 2025-2026 cycle and I was curious if being part of another PBP (UNTHSC) would exclude me from candidacy for this program. I am specifically interested in this one for the pre-clinical dentistry exposure as well as the direct bridge to Texas A&M College of Dentistry.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!
Respectfully,
AP.
Hello everyone!
I am applying to the PBP 2025-2026 cycle and I was curious if being part of another PBP (UNTHSC) would exclude me from candidacy for this program. I am specifically interested in this one for the pre-clinical dentistry exposure as well as the direct bridge to Texas A&M College of Dentistry.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!
Respectfully,
AP.
Hey I also applied to the pbp program for the 2025-2026 round! I was wondering if you’ve seen a forum or anything? I want to know when interview emails go out!
Hey I also applied to the pbp program for the 2025-2026 round! I was wondering if you’ve seen a forum or anything? I want to know when interview emails go out!
I am not sure when interview emails go out. I was told by a classmate from a previous class that go out 2/19 (today) but I am not certain if that every year or if that date fluctuates around a day (Mon vs Wed vs Friday).
I am not sure when interview emails go out. I was told by a classmate from a previous class that go out 2/19 (today) but I am not certain if that every year or if that date fluctuates around a day (Mon vs Wed vs Friday).