Texas A&M Dental PBP 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elisajanette

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I haven't been able to find a thread for this cycle. Anybody else applying to PBP this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
That's great, good luck to you! Hopefully more people join in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Based on previous threads, interview invites should be sent next week. I’ll update if I get one or not. :)

congrats! if u dont mind me asking when was ur application completed and what is ur interview date?
They emailed me first and asked me to call back to confirm my interview date. I submitted my app 1/22 and they offered me the interview dates of March 4th or March 5th

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone else heard back yet? I emailed a while back and asked when interview invites would be and all she told me was if your invited for an interview it gonna be before march 22nd.

has anyone else heard back yet? I emailed a while back and asked when interview invites would be and all she told me was if your invited for an interview it gonna be before march 22nd.
nothing so far!

i would be shocked if a texas school was interviewing that late...

i would be shocked if a texas school was interviewing that late...
oh man, sorry guys
this is a postbacc thread
i mistakenly thought it was a dental school thread

Reactions: 2 users
They emailed me first and asked me to call back to confirm my interview date. I submitted my app 1/22 and they offered me the interview dates of March 4th or March 5th
did they give you any other details about your interview?

Hi everyone, I submitted my application too, good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I applied 2/4 and received an email to call them 2/19, I interview early March. Good luck everyone!

Wonder if they go by first come first serve order. If so then I’m assuming i’m getting rejected:( I don’t know what to do I just want to be a dentist…

• Sad
For those who got interview requests, do you guys mind sharing your status, please?

did they give you any other details about your interview?
They said they would email us with more details later this week. The only other thing I know really is that the interview is in person

Reactions: 2 users
I’m going to assume they are doing at least a couple rounds of interviews. Let’s not lose hope!

There is one thing that my advisor asked me when I told him that I applied to the post-baccalaureate program. He said that since you are a biology major, do you think they will have enough classes for you to take? If they do, they will send you an interview. I think he was right that they may have a specific list of classes to take. and for those who already took these classes, our chances are low compared to those who did not.

There is one thing that my advisor asked me when I told him that I applied to the post-baccalaureate program. He said that since you are a biology major, do you think they will have enough classes for you to take? If they do, they will send you an interview. I think he was right that they may have a specific list of classes to take. and for those who already took these classes, our chances are low compared to those who did not.
but then like I wish they would just tell us that from the beginning.

Anyone else got an interview? I'm interviewing March 5th and I'm so nervous

Just interviewed today, heard they’re not planning to send anymore interviews as of now

At my interview they said we’ll get an email by March 15th if we are accepted 🤞🏽

I just got the email I got in!