You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas A&M Dental PBP 2024-2025
Started by elisajanette
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hi i have submitted my application
That's great, good luck to you! Hopefully more people join in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've submitted my application too, good luck to everyone
i applied! good luck guys!!
Based on previous threads, interview invites should be sent next week. I’ll update if I get one or not. 🙂
Mstoothfairy
New Member
Hello! Submitted Jan 25th.
That's awesome. Good Luck!Hello! Submitted Jan 25th.
Invited to interview today
Mstoothfairy
New Member
did they call you or email?
Congrats 🙂Invited to interview today
congrats! if u dont mind me asking when was ur application completed and what is ur interview date?Invited to interview today
They emailed me first and asked me to call back to confirm my interview date. I submitted my app 1/22 and they offered me the interview dates of March 4th or March 5thcongrats! if u dont mind me asking when was ur application completed and what is ur interview date?
has anyone else heard back yet? I emailed a while back and asked when interview invites would be and all she told me was if your invited for an interview it gonna be before march 22nd.
Mstoothfairy
New Member
nothing so far!has anyone else heard back yet? I emailed a while back and asked when interview invites would be and all she told me was if your invited for an interview it gonna be before march 22nd.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i would be shocked if a texas school was interviewing that late...has anyone else heard back yet? I emailed a while back and asked when interview invites would be and all she told me was if your invited for an interview it gonna be before march 22nd.
yeah ig we will just have to wait and find outi would be shocked if a texas school was interviewing that late...
oh man, sorry guysi would be shocked if a texas school was interviewing that late...
this is a postbacc thread
i mistakenly thought it was a dental school thread
did they give you any other details about your interview?They emailed me first and asked me to call back to confirm my interview date. I submitted my app 1/22 and they offered me the interview dates of March 4th or March 5th
Hi everyone, I submitted my application too, good luck to everyone!
Dentalfool29
New Member
I applied 2/4 and received an email to call them 2/19, I interview early March. Good luck everyone!
Mstoothfairy
New Member
Wonder if they go by first come first serve order. If so then I’m assuming i’m getting rejected🙁 I don’t know what to do I just want to be a dentist…
same girl, ur not the only one 🙁Wonder if they go by first come first serve order. If so then I’m assuming i’m getting rejected🙁 I don’t know what to do I just want to be a dentist…
They said they would email us with more details later this week. The only other thing I know really is that the interview is in persondid they give you any other details about your interview?
Dentalfool29
New Member
What exactly are you asking for?For those who got interview requests, do you guys mind sharing your status, please?
I’m going to assume they are doing at least a couple rounds of interviews. Let’s not lose hope!
Mstoothfairy
New Member
I think they mean statistics - GPA and DAT score.What exactly are you asking for?
Mstoothfairy
New Member
We’re in this togethersame girl, ur not the only one 🙁
DAT And GPAWhat exactly are you asking for?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is one thing that my advisor asked me when I told him that I applied to the post-baccalaureate program. He said that since you are a biology major, do you think they will have enough classes for you to take? If they do, they will send you an interview. I think he was right that they may have a specific list of classes to take. and for those who already took these classes, our chances are low compared to those who did not.
but then like I wish they would just tell us that from the beginning.There is one thing that my advisor asked me when I told him that I applied to the post-baccalaureate program. He said that since you are a biology major, do you think they will have enough classes for you to take? If they do, they will send you an interview. I think he was right that they may have a specific list of classes to take. and for those who already took these classes, our chances are low compared to those who did not.
Dentalfool29
New Member
18AA on DAT twice, 3.6 sGPA 3.7 GPADAT And GPA
Mstoothfairy
New Member
when did they email you??Anyone else got an interview? I'm interviewing March 5th and I'm so nervous
Last Mondaywhen did they email you??
I'm interviewing March 5th too! Good luck!Anyone else got an interview? I'm interviewing March 5th and I'm so nervous
did more interviews go out?
Thanks, you too! Maybe we'll see each other!I'm interviewing March 5th too! Good luck!
i do not think so, it looks like they all came out on the 19th, there's a small chance they might do more after this round but who knows. the office just says that they are still reviewing filesdid more interviews go out?
Just interviewed today, heard they’re not planning to send anymore interviews as of now
How’d it go?Just interviewed today, heard they’re not planning to send anymore interviews as of now
How was your interview?I'm interviewing March 5th too! Good luck!
Good! I hope it went well. Very anxious for Friday lolHow was your interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope 🙁Has anyone heard anything yet?
Me neither I'm so scaredNope 🙁
Congrats!!! I'm hoping for good news!I just got the email I got in!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 45
- Views
- 7K