Anyone apply to UMDNJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SteveB

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied or heard from UMDNJ yet? Just wanted to see if there was anyone on here planing on going there!

Thanks
Steve

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I applied to The Jers! I haven't heard anything from them though! I don't get letters, interviews or anything. Maybe because I'm from out of state. I called them a while ago and they gave me some good Jersey attitude. I went to college in NYC so it was nothing really. How 'bout you? Have they given any word yet to a New Jerseite yet?

Have not heard a thing yet, but who knows...No news is good news. I don't think they sent out acceptances yet, but I could be wrong....

Steve

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,
I applied to UMDNJ and haven't heard anything yet. The only thing I do know is that a bunch of people HAVE got accepted there and are still choosing where to go. I hope these first round acceptances choose where to go, so the rest of us can at least have some interviews (I hope)...good luck to everyone.

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Wherever you go, there you are"

Hey Seema,

Have you heard from any schools or had any interviews? I hope you have some good news - it's only the second round of acceptances

[This message has been edited by molar2375 (edited 12-13-2000).]