anyone attending CCOM help??!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Docgraciee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"The MWU/CCOM Family Medicine Residency program is AOA approved for 25 slots. An AOA approved Family Medicine special emphasis internship track is linked to the program. Interns who are accepted into the Family Medicine PGY1 track will follow the three-year curriculum into the PGY2 and PGY3 years"

I am sorry...I copy pasted this from CCOM website. Don't quite understand what this means?

Members don't see this ad.

Docgraciee said:
"The MWU/CCOM Family Medicine Residency program is AOA approved for 25 slots. An AOA approved Family Medicine special emphasis internship track is linked to the program. Interns who are accepted into the Family Medicine PGY1 track will follow the three-year curriculum into the PGY2 and PGY3 years"

I am sorry...I copy pasted this from CCOM website. Don't quite understand what this means?
What don't you understand, it seems pretty clear to me. Can you be more specific? If you are confused about the internship, they are just saying that your traditional rotating intership is already integrated into the residency program, so you would be all set with that and there is no need to do an "extra" year. Its 3 years total, not 1 year internship and then 3 years residency, its 3 total.