Anyone Been Rejected From Gtown Smp????

Started by wyzeguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wyzeguy

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have yet to hear about anyone who has been rejected from the Georgetown SMP program. Do they basically admit anyone who can pay for it? I know about the minimum requirements, but I am constantly hearing about people who made it despite not meeting those requirements.
 
wyzeguy said:
I have yet to hear about anyone who has been rejected from the Georgetown SMP program. Do they basically admit anyone who can pay for it? I know about the minimum requirements, but I am constantly hearing about people who made it despite not meeting those requirements.

There are exceptions, but if the avg gpa is 3.3 and the avg mcat


Best of luck,

Jack
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wyzeguy said:
I have yet to hear about anyone who has been rejected from the Georgetown SMP program. Do they basically admit anyone who can pay for it? I know about the minimum requirements, but I am constantly hearing about people who made it despite not meeting those requirements.

I've yet to hear of people rejected as well. That's because they take our application money and we never hear from them again :laugh:
 
1200+ already applied already this year.... People are getting rejected.
 
ctothed said:
1200+ already applied already this year...

What? Where'd you hear this from? The last mail I got from them told me they were expecting ~600-700 (and so not to pester them). Such a bigger number is surprising.
 
ctothed said:
1200+ already applied already this year.... People are getting rejected.

I call BS! When I was there at their openhouse they said they were expecting 800 application this year.