Anyone condisering Penn State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camstah

running thru dandelions
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering who all may be going....and if you're a lurker who knows you'll be going, let this be your first post!!! :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

bumping my own thread....lurkers, if you're going, please post!!

It just baffles me that there are no people on here interested in Penn State. I was put on hold there, but I would love to receive an acceptance. Would anyone else go if taken off the hold list?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,
I'm also on post-interview hold at PSU and would go if I received an acceptance... fingers crossed as I've had two friends plucked from the waitlist last year. Does anyone know what kind of movement psu usually has?
thanks,
biff

have you guys written loi's? i think they'd be big on those.....write them before may 15th, so that when people drop, you can slide right in with an acceptance..

I have recently given up my acceptance at PSU, I decided that Hershey is not really somewhere that I would like to spend the next few years, and the in-state tuition is not that much less than a private school anyway. Good luck to those of you who are still waiting to here.