Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone condisering Penn State?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by camstah, Apr 15, 2004.

1. camstah

camstah running thru dandelions
    7+ Year Member

just wondering who all may be going....and if you're a lurker who knows you'll be going, let this be your first post!!! :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. camstah

7+ Year Member

bumping my own thread....lurkers, if you're going, please post!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. beponychick

beponychick SDN Angel
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    It just baffles me that there are no people on here interested in Penn State. I was put on hold there, but I would love to receive an acceptance. Would anyone else go if taken off the hold list?

4. Biffer

Biffer The good times doc
    10+ Year Member

hey guys,
    I'm also on post-interview hold at PSU and would go if I received an acceptance... fingers crossed as I've had two friends plucked from the waitlist last year. Does anyone know what kind of movement psu usually has?
    thanks,
    biff

5. camstah

7+ Year Member

have you guys written loi's? i think they'd be big on those.....write them before may 15th, so that when people drop, you can slide right in with an acceptance..

6. prg6315

prg6315 Member
    7+ Year Member

I have recently given up my acceptance at PSU, I decided that Hershey is not really somewhere that I would like to spend the next few years, and the in-state tuition is not that much less than a private school anyway. Good luck to those of you who are still waiting to here.