Anyone else feel a little too much like a superstar from too much time on SDN? O_o

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
gdbaby said:
Yes, you would but the men generally don't venture back into VS far enough to get to the dressing rooms.

Now they have that little back room behind the velvet curtain with all of the "racy" stuff in it. My lady only buys her stuff at VS, so I get to go quite frequently. My job=purse-holder!! :sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

QofQuimica said:
Good work, gdbaby. :thumbup: I definitely approve. :D They don't generally cover chirality due to lack of rotation in sophomore organic courses, so you're doing some advanced stuff. And no, in case anyone is worried, this won't be on the MCAT. :laugh:

Really? I didn't realize there were places that didn't cover that bunk. We talked about chirality lots.....I think its cool, but I feel jipped I think less edumafication would have helped my gpa.....and since my post is boring....just for good measure....
B-"All ya gotta do is say "earmuffs" to him, and you can say "F*ck, ****, bitch."
F-"Cock, Balls"
B-"I'm just trying to make a point, Frank. You don't have to celebrate it."

Members don't see this ad :)
SearsTower said:
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!

Uh oh. ShyRem, looks like Sears just woke up from his nap. You better get on it.

(change diaper)
(feed formula)
(pat) (pat) (pat) (pat)
(rock) (rock) (rock) (rock) <--------------- didn't you get rocked in a rocking chair?

Now since you're so cranky, Sears, you must need a longer nap. Back to the crib with you! And I'll make extra sure to have the rail up and locked. :)