Anyone Else Unable to Find Work as a Pharmacist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an email from a recruiter from a hospital in Bethel Alaska the other day. It looks like they have a few pharmacist openings if you're willing to move up there. http://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=YKHC&cws=1&act=next&rowFrom=0

Wish there was salary info, might have been intriguing as a new grad if pay was right (150k+ as cost of living in Alaska is tad bit more expensive)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm licensed in 5 states and haven't been offered a full time position since I graduated. Finally got tired of looking and started my own relief company and typically average 30 hours a week doing $60 an hour and am happy to get that. This has been my second profession and I wish that I had choose something else. Very disappointing!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm licensed in 5 states and haven't been offered a full time position since I graduated. Finally got tired of looking and started my own relief company and typically average 30 hours a week doing $60 an hour and am happy to get that. This has been my second profession and I wish that I had choose something else. Very disappointing!
apologizes if this is a dumb question, but what is a relief company?

I have a contract of pharmacies that need occasional "relief" either during busy time, vacations, sickness, etc.

I have a contract of pharmacies that need occasional "relief" either during busy time, vacations, sickness, etc.
do chains contract service or just independents? retail ltc hospital? I been thinking about this business

Graduated in 2015 and still can't find afull-time job. At the moment, I'm working part time at one hospital and per diem at other.

apologizes if this is a dumb question, but what is a relief company?

We (CENSON Health) is looking for a pharmacist to join as a founder in a pharmacy start-up. Nothing to risk, we just need a bright person to help guide us in the right direction.

We (CENSON Health) is looking for a pharmacist to join as a founder in a pharmacy start-up. Nothing to risk, we just need a bright person to help guide us in the right direction.

Hi, I wanted to inquire what kind of pharmacist you are seeking for your startup? I enjoy building things from the ground up and seeing what problems can be solved. Thanks.

Looking for someone more interested in the business side of things. We have access to a huge national client pool and wish to provide them additional services (direct pharmacy).