Anyone Else Unable to Find Work as a Pharmacist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm licensed in 5 states and haven't been offered a full time position since I graduated. Finally got tired of looking and started my own relief company and typically average 30 hours a week doing $60 an hour and am happy to get that. This has been my second profession and I wish that I had choose something else. Very disappointing!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm licensed in 5 states and haven't been offered a full time position since I graduated. Finally got tired of looking and started my own relief company and typically average 30 hours a week doing $60 an hour and am happy to get that. This has been my second profession and I wish that I had choose something else. Very disappointing!
apologizes if this is a dumb question, but what is a relief company?
 
I have a contract of pharmacies that need occasional "relief" either during busy time, vacations, sickness, etc.
 
I have a contract of pharmacies that need occasional "relief" either during busy time, vacations, sickness, etc.
do chains contract service or just independents? retail ltc hospital? I been thinking about this business
 
Graduated in 2015 and still can't find afull-time job. At the moment, I'm working part time at one hospital and per diem at other.
 
apologizes if this is a dumb question, but what is a relief company?

I'm licensed in 5 states and haven't been offered a full time position since I graduated. Finally got tired of looking and started my own relief company and typically average 30 hours a week doing $60 an hour and am happy to get that. This has been my second profession and I wish that I had choose something else. Very disappointing!

We (CENSON Health) is looking for a pharmacist to join as a founder in a pharmacy start-up. Nothing to risk, we just need a bright person to help guide us in the right direction.
 
We (CENSON Health) is looking for a pharmacist to join as a founder in a pharmacy start-up. Nothing to risk, we just need a bright person to help guide us in the right direction.

Hi, I wanted to inquire what kind of pharmacist you are seeking for your startup? I enjoy building things from the ground up and seeing what problems can be solved. Thanks.
 
Looking for someone more interested in the business side of things. We have access to a huge national client pool and wish to provide them additional services (direct pharmacy).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad