Anyone else's background check taking forever?

Started by henxry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

henxry

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I paid on October 6th for the background check and still nothing. The email I got said it would only take 3-5 days. The drug screen only took 2 days. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?
 
I paid on October 6th for the background check and still nothing. The email I got said it would only take 3-5 days. The drug screen only took 2 days. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?
I did mine on Friday and bg check came in the following Monday (yesterday). Also did drug test on Monday and got the results today (next day).....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I paid on October 6th for the background check and still nothing. The email I got said it would only take 3-5 days. The drug screen only took 2 days. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?
Hey Henry, did you end up getting it back? How long did it end up taking??