anyone familiar with new york area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

temmie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyoone would recommend me flying to JFK on my way to albert einstein. thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

temmie said:
I was wondering if anyoone would recommend me flying to JFK on my way to albert einstein. thanks guys.

It's certainly do-able, you could take a cab or a public train into the city. Personally, I prefer to fly into LaGuardia b/c it's smaller and closer to the city (where again, your options are cab or public bus). Don't get me wrong though, I don't think it'll make a huge difference for you unless you're trying to go straight from the airport to the interview.

geekOCD said:
It's certainly do-able, you could take a cab or a public train into the city. Personally, I prefer to fly into LaGuardia b/c it's smaller and closer to the city (where again, your options are cab or public bus). Don't get me wrong though, I don't think it'll make a huge difference for you unless you're trying to go straight from the airport to the interview.

u can cab it from laguardia much more affordably than from JFK.

if u do public transportation, JFK is a subway to subway to bus transfer, and LaGuardia is a bus to subway to bus transfer.