temmie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2005
NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I was wondering if anyoone would recommend me flying to JFK on my way to albert einstein. thanks guys.

geekOCD

passionate people rock
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2005
Status
Medical Student
temmie said:
I was wondering if anyoone would recommend me flying to JFK on my way to albert einstein. thanks guys.
It's certainly do-able, you could take a cab or a public train into the city. Personally, I prefer to fly into LaGuardia b/c it's smaller and closer to the city (where again, your options are cab or public bus). Don't get me wrong though, I don't think it'll make a huge difference for you unless you're trying to go straight from the airport to the interview.

Rendar5

15+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2003
Florida
Status
Attending Physician
geekOCD said:
It's certainly do-able, you could take a cab or a public train into the city. Personally, I prefer to fly into LaGuardia b/c it's smaller and closer to the city (where again, your options are cab or public bus). Don't get me wrong though, I don't think it'll make a huge difference for you unless you're trying to go straight from the airport to the interview.
u can cab it from laguardia much more affordably than from JFK.

if u do public transportation, JFK is a subway to subway to bus transfer, and LaGuardia is a bus to subway to bus transfer.

About the Ads