1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Crimea State Medical University

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by srikumaran, Mar 8, 2002.

1. srikumaran

srikumaran Junior Member

Hai..
    I would like to know more about the university and the environment that i'll be facing.I've been excepted for the August intake. Do i have to study the russian language.?It seems that the programe will be fully in english but how are we going to communicate with the patients/? :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Stephen Ewen

10+ Year Member

<a href="http://www25.brinkster.com/crsmucom/curriculum.htm" target="_blank">http://www25.brinkster.com/crsmucom/curriculum.htm</a>

It appears you have one year of Russian language as part of the curriculum. However, I would urge you to consider their 10 month language prep program, irregardless of whether the curriculum is in English or not. You will have to live there in the Ukraine and do clinicals there, plus, it might be that the Russian will prove an asset somehow once you return home.

4. nysa08

Hi,
    I am interested in studying MBBS from crimea state medical university.Could you plz advise me?Hows the environment here?is the study in english medium all the six years?what about the hostel and mess?
    what the tuition and hostel fees?
    plz help me regarding my queries.
    Thank you,
    Nysa.

5. pp007

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    russsia is good hope in :))
    i dont knw of crimea specifically but all russia is same in working
    no messes here buddy n forget the idea n learn to cook;))
    fee 3000-5000$