Anyone get a rejection letter from CSU?

Started by legs1011
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

legs1011

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually gotten a rejection letter from CSU? I called last week and they said all letters should have been mailed out by 1/23, and I'm in Ma, and haven't gotten anything. A week is plenty of time for something to get here from Co, I realize I probably didn't get in because everyone has already heard, but I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten a rejection letter ...?
 
legs1011 said:
Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually gotten a rejection letter from CSU? I called last week and they said all letters should have been mailed out by 1/23, and I'm in Ma, and haven't gotten anything. A week is plenty of time for something to get here from Co, I realize I probably didn't get in because everyone has already heard, but I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten a rejection letter ...?

Yea I called they said the same thing lol. I don't see how long it can take for a letter to get to va but...whatever 😛
 
I still have not heard anything from CSU either. I am also in VA (zu - are you interviewing at tech?)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mokadet said:
I still have not heard anything from CSU either. I am also in VA (zu - are you interviewing at tech?)

Yea still nothing from CSU. And yes I am interviewing at tech.
 
I received my rejection from Colorado today (1/30/06)...the letter was dated 1/24/06 and I live in Philadelphia. There's quite a long explaination attached to it about how they chose their class, etc...This is my first rejection thus far (on hold at UPenn, upcoming interview at Western...no word from Ohio yet).

--Tracy
 
My letter was dated 1/24/06 but not mailed until the 27th and I received my rejection from CSU today.
 
Got my rejection too. At least the letter was nice (as nice as you can be I guess).