Anyone get interview or response from UOP Stockton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yazzman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has any one received a letter or interview from UOP yet......Man I am hearing so many people are getting interviews .....

Members don't see this ad.

Has any one received a letter or interview from UOP yet......Man I am hearing so many people are getting interviews .....

How many people you heard that getting interviews? 20? what's their stats look like?

I Got My Interview At Uop, Stockton...yesssssssssssss

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview invitation yesterday. They still offered me an interview on 10/26, which should be their 1st or 2nd interview date. Based on that, I wouldn't think their first few interview dates are close to being full yet.

hey yazzman, where do you live? I still haven't gotten anything yet. :(

I live in Stockton, California

helloooo, i got one toooo :D

good luck good luck!

GPA, Science GPA, LORs, What sciences you are taking this semester, etc...

GPA, Science GPA, LORs, What sciences you are taking this semester, etc...

I just graduated from UCI. My science GPA is about 3.5. My overall is about 3.4. But my last 2 years of undergrad i was consistent 3.8 (screwed around 1st and 2nd year too much...HAHA). I was in research for 2 years. I got an excellence in research award and got published in the UCI undergrad research journal and also in the journal of experimental biology. I was the UCI department of chemistry OCHEM tutor for a year. I was hired by the department of chemistry to grade OCHEM exams. I tutored OCHEM for a private company. I graduated from the CCE program doing patient care at Hoag hospital for a year. I am a national member of AED (national prehealth honor society). I'm also in Pharmacy society. I volunteered for a local pharmacy for about half a year and now im currently working at rite aid pharmacy until i get into pharm school. hmmm, i think thats about it.

what about u guyz??! hhehe

man, you should be a professor or TA at rx school instead of a future student :)

man, you should be a professor or TA at rx school instead of a future student :)

hahha, nooo nooo.

Im actually trying to go for the dual pharmD/phd program. we'll see how that goes :)

hahha, nooo nooo.

Im actually trying to go for the dual pharmD/phd program. we'll see how that goes :)

hmm I always had a question about people who do that. Are PharmD/phD students part of the total cap space for getting into PharmD school? Basically asking if they fill a seperate slot of space for applicants accepted or the same as PharmD only students? And how many of total usually do double degrees?

hmm I always had a question about people who do that. Are PharmD/phD students part of the total cap space for getting into PharmD school? Basically asking if they fill a seperate slot of space for applicants accepted or the same as PharmD only students? And how many of total usually do double degrees?

hmm, good question. To my understanding, some other schools want you to complete the first year of pharm school, if you have a 3.0 gpa then you are eligible to apply for the phD program. then you gotta take your GRE's n stuff. But I am not too clear on what the policy is for UOP. But i'll be sure to clarify with them at the interview :p